Featured Institutional Member of the Week: Purdue University
Posted: November 23, 2015
Established in 1969, the Purdue University Black Cultural Center brings together the diversity of the Purdue family by nurturing and presenting the rich heritage of the African American experience through art, history and cultural understanding. A longtime member of the Association for Black Culture Centers, Purdue University co-hosted the 2012 ABCC national conference.
Upcoming Event at Purdue University Black Cultural Center
December 4 - Cultural Arts Festival - "#crossingthebridge: Selma 2 Ferguson
ABCC Holds 25th Anniversary Conference in Boston
ACPA Executive Director Dr. Cindi Love, NASPA Senior Director of Educational Programs Tiki Ayiku, NADOHE President Dr. Ben Reese, Jr. and ABCC Founder/Executive Director Dr. Fred Hord participate in special plenary session during ABCC 25th anniversary conference in Boston.
The ABCC would like to thank everyone who attended our 25th anniversary conference in Boston co-hosted by Northeastern University and the John D. O’Bryant African American Institute. We look forward to seeing you at next year's conference at Louisiana State University, October 27-30.
2016 ABCC Conference
- American Association of Blacks in Higher Education (AABHE)
- American College Personnel Association (ACPA)
- African Heritage Studies Association (AHSA)
- Association for the Study of African American Life and History (ASALH)
- John D. O'Bryant National Think Tank (JDOTT)
- National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education (NADOHE)
- Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA)
- National Council for Black Studies (NCBS)